The RV lifestyle has never been more popular. Baby Boomers and Millennials agree on few things but one thing they do agree on is “that RV life.” This has given a boost to the RV industry as a whole and especially to RV consignment dealers.
Used RVs purchased from consignment dealers are easier on the wallet; undergo pre-screening before they reach the dealer lot and all the paperwork is taken care of on your behalf. You show up with a check and drive off into the sunset in your new camper van.
Today, the most popular used RV is by far the Class B van. A small RV is a great place to start for RV beginners and the Class B RV checks these 6 important features buyers want right now:
- Size. RV sales are leaning toward small RVs right now. They are less expensive, easier to maneuver and park. Larger RVs like Class A can be a little intimidating for those who’ve never driven them and the Class B van or conversion vans seem doable to more potential buyers.
- Amenities. Even though they are smaller, the camper vans available today have many of the same amenities as their larger counterparts. Wi-Fi, TV, toilet, shower and workable kitchen make the Class B an amazing option for a comfortable RV lifestyle.
- Easy to drive. RV manufacturers knew what they were doing when they set out to design the Class B RV. Sturdily built on a wide frame, this rig is still as smooth as silk to drive. Any RV novice will find it doesn’t take long to get the hang of it.
- Park anywhere. We’ve all seen amazing photos online of the Class B van parked along a coastline, on the edge of a cliff or in a spectacular landscape. That’s because it’s small enough to traverse any road within reason and take you to those hidden vistas you so long to see.
- Great “starting out” RV. Inexperienced RVers love the great price point of a used Class B motorhome or camper van. With an average price point of between $20-30,000 this is the one most can afford without hardship. It will also hold its value well if conscientiously maintained.
- Practicality. Class B RV owners rave about the easy transition from camping life to camper van life. Floor plans of the Class B RV are well-thought out to maximize every inch of space for necessary everyday use. Built on solid chassis like the Mercedes Sprinter among others makes them extremely durable and long-lasting.
In conclusion, if you are looking to sell your Class B van, the 6 features that buyers love are its size, modern amenities, ease of handling, ability to park anywhere, great price point for a start out RV and the practical layout.
Consignment RV dealers are actively looking for used Class B RVs for sale. Buyers are clamoring for the incredible Class B van and TODAY is the perfect day to sell your RV!