When the time has come for you to sell your RV, you want to make sure that it presents an inviting atmosphere before you take it to an RV consignment company. In other words, be sure to stage your RV in order to attract more buyers. Sometimes making just a few changes to the interior and exterior of your Class A, Class B, or Class C RV can result in a much faster sale. Follow these steps to successfully staging your RV before a sale.
Stage Your RV Using These Tips
- Take out any excess clutter. Empty out all closets, storage areas, cupboards, the refrigerator, and remove extra items from shelves or countertops. Eliminating clutter will make your RV seem larger.
- Have the interior and exterior of your RV cleaned and detailed until it shines. Wash the windows, curtains and carpeting. Make sure all bed and bath linens are clean and fresh. This is perhaps one of the most important tips when learning how to stage your RV for sale because any sign of dirt or grime can be a turn-off for buyers.
- Consider upgrading your storage spaces. Add a rack for keys near the door, an over-the-shower door rack, and incorporate kitchen storage systems — such as a dish cradle or spice organizer. Creating a well-thought-out space will make your RV even more irresistible.
- Incorporate a few items to each area to provide visual scale for online buyers and help buyers visualize their own belongings in the RV. Remember to keep any décor or staging items simple and appealing to a wide range of tastes. For example, place a bottle of juice and bowl of apples in the fridge. Hang two or three clean and pressed shirts in the closet.
- Stage your RV using flowers, foliage arrangements, or a trio of decorative candles. Do your best to create the relaxing and enjoyable lifestyle that RV buyers are looking for.
Now that you know how to stage your RV for sale, check this list of RV cleaning tips and tricks that can save you time and money before you start the staging process. Easy Escapes RV in Auburndale, FL can help you sell your RV on consignment once it’s been staged. Call (863) 450-4915 for more information.