Easy Escapes RV Consignment FAQ
Our primary goal is to make the RV consignment process simple for our clients. Call us at (863) 450-4915 to schedule your appraisal today.
Have a question about how the consignment process works? Check our list below of frequently asked questions and answers:
1. What if my RV doesn’t sell? Every attempt will be made so that this doesn’t happen. However, after the 4 month consignment agreement is over, it’s up to the owner to decide what course of action is best for them.
2. How long do you consign an RV for? We accept RVs on consignment for a 4 month contract period. We take immediate action by investing our efforts and finances into selling your RV. Our fulltime priority is to market and sell your recreational vehicle.
3. What are the costs to consign an RV? Zero.
4. Can I try to sell my RV while it’s on consignment with Easy Escapes? No, we have an agreement to exclusively handle all the marketing and sales related to each consignment.
5. Who cleans my RV and prepares it for sale? Easy Escapes will prepare all RV’s for sale, however, the owner is responsible for cleaning the RV before it is onsite at our lot. If any repairs are needed, the owner is also responsible for those repairs. If you find you cannot clean your RV, we charge $495 for wash and detail. And if any repairs are needed, we can facilitate the proper people for the proper repair.
6. Do I need to continue to carry insurance on my RV while it is under consignment with Easy Escapes? Yes, the consignee or owner is required to provide us with a copy of valid insurance on the RV. It is required that the consignee to maintain coverage during the dates of consignment with Easy Escapes RV.
For an RV appraisal, click here! Or call us at (863) 450-4915 to get started now.