Buying a pre-owned RV over a new RV makes sense for many reasons, including the amount of money you save on depreciation. However, if you’re new to the world of RVing, you should have a good understanding about the different types of RVs so that you can make an educated decision on which type makes the most sense for your lifestyle and needs. Of course, there are pre-owned RV professionals (like the team at Easy Escapes RV) who can help guide you through the process, but it also helps to ask yourself a few important questions before you visit an RV consignment company or RV dealer.
Ask Yourself These Pre-Owned RV Questions
- Who Do I Plan To Travel With? Do you have a sizable family that will travel along with you, or will it be just you and your spouse on the open road? Answering this question will help determine the size of pre-owned RV that will be best.
- How Long Will My Trips Be? Do you plan to simply take weekend RV trips or are excited about the thought of taking the entire summer to travel across the country? Once you have an idea of the duration of most trips you’ll be taking, you can work with a Florida RV consignment company or RV dealer to narrow down your pre-owned RV options.
- What Type Of RV Is Best? An RV consignment company like Easy Escapes RV will usually have a number of different RV makes and models in inventory. There are Class A, Class B, and Class C RVs or motorhomes. Know the difference between the classes, and work with an expert who can guide you towards the right RV for your lifestyle.
Class A, Class B, Or Class C RV?
- Class A RV – Among the largest, most spacious motorhomes on the market. These homes on wheels feature many luxurious amenities. Class A’s are very well appointed for taking long distance trips with a sizeable family.
- Class B RV – Often referred to as a camper van. These motorhomes offer similar features to the Class A RVs in a smaller package. Class B RVs are a good choice for 2 to 3 passengers and trips that span a few weeks at a time.
- Class C RV – Fit in between a Class A and Class B. Class C motorhomes are popular with the rental crowd, are fairly easy to drive, and can range in size from 22 to 31 feet in length. Class C RVs work well for long weekend trips or those that last several weeks.
Want to find the right RV for you and your family? Call Easy Escapes RV in Auburndale, FL at (863) 450-4915 or use our online contact form. We are here to help make the RV buying process simple.